565 sq ft split level studio/location with high ceilings ,brick walls ,providing lots of daylight throughout the whole day coming through industrial bay windows and skylights .
Studio is equipped with variety of vintage and industrial props.
Espero Studio is a creative space for creative people offering affordable rates and flexible working hours .
Located in the heart of Brick Lane ,within Congestion Free Zone,with easy access from Liverpool Street and Aldgate East Station.
* High Ceilings
* Clothing rail + hangers
* Hot beverages
* Free Wifi
* Wireless Bluetooth Speakers
* Make up table
* Blackout option
* Large mirror with bulbs
* Parking in front of the studio £10 a day Car park
* Iron and ironing board
* Steamer (Hand Held Steamer)
* Tables / Microwave /Props
* Paper Coloramas (Different colours available)
* 2x 500W Bowens Gemini
* 2x softbox
* 1x octabox
* 1x umbrella
* 1x barn doors with colour gels and grid
* 1x reflector
* 1x boom arm
* 2 poly boards
* Wireless transmitter /receiver
* 2.72 m background papers + wall support system
Available for hire on site:
- Canon 5D Mark II body- £80 per day
- Canon 55mm f1.2 – £30
- Canon 85mm f1.2 -£30
- Kino flo 4ft 4 bank – £50 per one inc c stand (two available)
- smoke machine – £20
- Hapaca Hand painted backdrop- £20
- Material colorama - £10
91 Brick Lane,The Cooperage Building, (Inside the £10 a day car park opposite bar 1001),London , E1 6QL.
There is an £10 a day car park , The entrance to the car park is opposite bar 1001.
Arrive by tube and you won't have far to walk. Three Underground stations provide easy access including
• Shoreditch High Street Station • Algate East Station • Liverpool Street Station
Head towards 91 Brick Lane and on the opposite side of the street you’ll see Brick Lane £10 A day car park. Walk through to the back of the parking lot and turn towards your left. Look for the Cooperage building . Take the external staircase to the first floor and ring the entry bell for the studio.